Discover a new guide for Animania Mod Wiki. Animania Mod is a role-playing mod that replaces and improves passive animals in Minecraft, adding more breeds, matching genders, new behaviors, and some new species.
This mod adds new mobs to Minecraft and improves animals, adding more breeds, matching genders, new behaviors and some new species. It makes a lot of improvements to Cows, Chickens and Pigs, and also adds Hamsters, Weasel and Peacocks.
Animania Mod Wiki Guide
- Better models, textures and animations
- Feed and care for pets properly
- Improved fertility and more realistic child growth
- More precise behavior and actions
- New and better resources and products
- In order for animals to relax, they must have access to a steady supply of food and water. In some cases like Pigs need a place to play like a mud bath.
- If attacked, some animals will run away in fear for a long time and may act more unpredictably near you. Others can attack back like Bull.
- If animals do not eat or drink, they become upset. They will make less noise and will emit particles.
- Animals will only breed or throw away their best resources when they are happy, so you are encouraged to take good care of your animals and their environment
- Animals can be hand-fed (their favorite food) and hand-watered (with a bucket of water).
- New species of animals are found around the world, located in different biomes and more precise biome types for species and Biome Dictionary.
- To make friends with animals, just feed them their favorite food. See the animals below to learn more.
- There are achievements for each breed. Collect them all and win great prizes. Note: The rewards are equivalent to the sheer satisfaction you get for completing things in the video game.
- New species and varieties will be continuously added to the game
- All animals can use lead (you will need it). A simpler formula for Lead has been updated.
Types and varieties of animals:
There are five breeds of cattle in Animania. Each type has slightly different drops, resources, and properties. For example, Holstein cows are known for their Milk quality, while Angus cows are more inclined towards Meat cattle.
- Angus (beef)
- Hereford (cow for meat)
- Texas Longhorn (beef cattle), found in Savannas
- Holstein (milk), found in the Forest
- Friesian replaces the default vanilla cow, it is found in Plains
- Eat grass, flowers and some vegetables (protect your farm!)
- Eat wheat from the trough
- Drink water from a freshwater lake, river, man-made pond, water trough or bucket
- Gaur can attack if provoked
- Cows only spawn when they’re happy
- Favorite Food: Wheat, yellow and red flowers
There are six breeds of Pigs in Animania. Each type has slightly different drops, resources, and properties. All pigs drop meat, some taste better with Bacon, some with Barbecue.
- Duroc, found in the Jungle
- Big black
- Great White, found in Hills
- Old Score
- Yorkshire, vanilla substitute, found in Plains
More varieties of animals
They love swimming, rolling around in the mudBe patient as this may take some time.! Be sure to make them a mud pit and a small pond to dive into!
Take your pigs to the Forest and they can help you find truffles. It will take time so be patient. Truffles can be used to make delicious dishes.
Favorite Food: Ribs, Carrots,…?
There are 5 breeds of chickens in Animania. Each has slightly different drops and resources. For example, Orpington lays the best meat, while Wyandotte lays brown eggs.
- Leghorn, vanilla substitute, found in Plains
- Plymouth Stone
- Rhode Island Red, found in the woods
- Wyandotte, found in the Jungle
- Chickens like to peck the ground to find leftovers
- The rooster crows early in the morning
- Chickens can drink water from troughs, fresh water from rivers and lakes, or from buckets of water. Unlike pigs and cows, they do not consume a full body of water or bucket.
- Chickens eat seeds. This can be given to them by hand, or scattered on the ground
- Chickens lay eggs in the nest. You can collect these eggs or leave them for the Rooster to help turn into chicks.
- Favorite Food: Seeds
- Currently there are 2 mink colors. The current ferrets have no special abilities.
- Favorite Food: Eggs or Most Raw Meat
- More special acts for Ferrets are coming
- Breeding is not done for Ferrets
Animania Mod Animals
Hamsters come in many different colors. They like to store the food you give them in their little cheeks and follow you around if you have food on hand!
- Favorite food: Food for hamsters
- Found in: Desert
- More Hamster Special Behaviors Are Coming
- Breeding is not done for Hamsters
There are currently 2 peacock variants. Peacocks currently have no special abilities.
Breeding is currently only enabled for 3 types of animals: Chicken, Cow and Pig.
To breed bulls, simply place a qualified Bull near a qualified Bull of any breed type. If both Cows are not in a committed relationship, they will fall in love and have children. Any two breeds of the same species can interbreed. By default, it takes about 1 Minecraft day for a child to be born. Like results based on chance. Make sure you keep Mom happy during this time. The father must be within 20 blocks of the mother’s house during the pregnancy and delivery.
Similar to cows, simply place Eligible Sows near Eligible Pigs of any breed type. If both Pigs are not in a committed relationship, they will fall in love and have children. Any two breeds of the same species can interbreed. By default, it takes about 1 Minecraft day for a child to be born. Like results based on chance. Make sure you keep Mom happy during this time. The father must be within 20 blocks of the mother’s house during the pregnancy and delivery.
To make chicks, simply lay a nest for your hens (recipe below). If the Hens are given food and water, and given enough time, they will lay eggs in your nest (maximum 3). If there are Roosters nearby, they will hatch into chicks. Otherwise, you can collect them from the nest.
As long as you give your pet food and water, they will grow up. By default, Minecraft takes about 1 day to become an adult (this value can be adjusted in the configuration).
Resources, items and drops
- Pigs, Beef, and Chickens all drop special meats, some of which have very beneficial effects
- Everyone is at their best when they are happy (fed and watered).
- There are four types of omelettes, each with different abilities
- Some varieties have special drops of Meat
- Beef can be cooked or cut into a Steak
- Pork can be cooked or chopped into bacon
- Chicken can be cooked
- Eggs can be cooked into omelets
- Cheese can be made from cow’s milk
- Chocolate Truffles and Truffle Soup can be made from Truffles
- Carving knife: Used to cut cheese and meat
- Cheese Mold: Used to make cheese
Animania Mod is one of the best mods that MC Wiki has just updated to Minecraft Mods
|1.12.2||Sep 20, 2017||8.52 MB|
|1.12.1||Sep 19, 2017||8.52 MB|
|1.11.2||May 29, 2017||8.88 MB|
|1.11.1||Sep 18, 2017||9.16 MB|
|1.10.2||Feb 20, 2017||6.70 MB|
|1.10.1||Jul 24, 2017||10.11 MB|
Animania Mod Download Links
Download from Curseforge Server
Current Owner: Purplicious_Cow_